We are engaged in a battle to bring back the country we used to know. It has been a long time coming. Subtle changes set up the assault. And this President is intent on forcing his agenda of socialist programs upon our republic.
What do we do?
- Pray. This battle will be won by first going to our knees in prayer. Our God reigns regardless of the circumstances.
- Take the high road. Don't stoop to the low tactics of name calling, foul language, and lies. Saying the f word does not strengthen your argument.
- Stick to the truth. State facts. If someone is ranting, cussing etc, just state the truth. Agree where you can. We do need to come up with ideas not just shoot their ideas down. How do we really help the poor? How can we strengthen education for all? How can we clean our air and water without plundering our nation?
- Check out the facts. The other day I fell for the Hitler surrounded by children talking gun control. Now I don't think that was accurate. We need to check the facts.
- Don't turn on each other as Ben Franklin said "We must all hang together or assuredly we shall all hand separately"
- Learn our history - the true history and not the distorted view taught now.
- Learn about our Constitution and Bill of Rights
- Learn the facts about the issues of the day.
- Stay informed
- Blog, Twitter, FB, talk intelligently about the facts and truths of the day.
Please here my heart, I am not talking down or at anyone, more to myself than anyone else.
God Bless The USA
One nation under God
And all her