Monday, January 14, 2013

There is no King but Jesus Over these United States

Dear Mr. President,
I hate to tell you this, but you were elected president and not king.
If you'll look in a drawer somewhere, I bet you can find the manual you are to be following.

We call it the US Constitution along with the Bill of Rights.

I think you'll find it eye opening. That part about checks and balances is to insure that our (the people's) voice is heard and not swept away. Not supposed to have those secret meetings.

And that part about passing bills that congress hasn't even read?
I am sure our founding fathers would not agree with that.

The Constitution starts out -- We the people - pretty much means us out here. You are supposed to be listening to us. I know there was an election, but really even you would admit with the press in your pocket it was hardly an election by an informed public.

So I hope you'll start reading tonight.

Oh, we were under a king once.

We got rid of him.



US Constitution


We the people



No comments:

Post a Comment